domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

oraciones interrogativas con presente perfecto

oraciones interrogativas con presente perfecto

What have I done in that company for many?
R = i have worked

Why have I worked in that company for many years?
R = because that was what i wanted to do

Who has been studying english for 2 years?
R = he has

What had he seen twice before she saw it?
R = the movie.

ADJETIVOS Y SUS OPUESTOS

False True
Awake = Modern
Antique = Ancient
Wild = Domestic
Fierce = Tame
Sour = Sweet
Rich = Poor
Complete = Incomplete
Empty = Full
Hard = Soft
Upward = Downward





USO DEL WILL y WOULD



I will be there at 7:00 pm o´clock

I would like to see her

she wouldn´t lend any money to me

I would take the car to the mechanic but i am very tired




ORACIONES CON POSEESSIVE ADJECTIVES

my car

my house

my name is roberto

Your friend paul is my friend

Their names are marina and zaul

Their names are beautiful

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario